Dynamic It presents you with a highly adaptable back office environment for broking firms. It can handle multiple Trading Segments, Exchanges and Users. Enrichment of CLASSTM is a continuous process and emergence of new products, segments & systems throws open an exciting world of opportunities for the product.
State of the Art CLASSTM is a browser-based solution, which allows you to have your back-office anywhere on the browser. It is calibrated to deliver optimum value for broker offices as well as clients.
CLASSTM is the only back office software in India developed from scratch using the latest Thin Client technology. The technology combination delivers outstanding performance, scalability and reliability.
User-Friendly User Interface has been tailored to provide ease of navigation and maximum user comfort. It provides logical grouping of core back office functions so that workflow is optimized and back office processing becomes a smooth experience.
CLASSTM is geared up for continuous changing procedures and rules, which evolve for the existing instruments as well as for new instruments being introduced.
Download Class Flyer
The Solutions supports all major Exchange/Segments in Financial Markets viz.
- NSE Capital Market
- NSE F&O Segment
- BSE Capital Market
- BSE F&O Segment
- NCDEX Commodities Exchange
- MCX Commodities Exchange
- DGCX Commodities Exchange
- NMCE Commodity Exchange
- NSE Currency Derivative Segment
- MCX Currency Derivative Segment
- BSE Currency Derivative Segment
- National Spot Exchange
- NSE Mutual Funds
- BSE Mutual Funds
There are four basic Engines through which the complete process of back office management is automated
- Trade Management
- Accounts Management
- Security Management
- Report Management
Trade Processing Module - It ensures that the broker's position is always in tune with the Exchange
- End of day trades import in specified format
- Position Matching with exc hange obligations
- Confirmation to clients
- Contract generation and bill processing
- Trade transfers with application of changed brokerages
- Creating bills with delivery charges, Calculation of Taxes, Posting Settlement
- Summary into accounts, Posting Net Positions for Delivery Processing
Financial Accounting Module - It is responsible for tracking accounts
- Auto Posting of cheques received/issued
- Auto generation of pay-in slips for Bank
- Voucher Entry Debit / Credit Notes
- Auto Bank reconciliation
- Ageing Analysis and Interest Reports
- Functionality of Voucher date and Effective date
Securities/Delivery Module - It is responsible for keeping a track of Inward /Outward movements of securities.
- Import of NSDL/CDSL DP transaction statements directly into the system which saves the time taken for manual delivery marking.
- Facility to transfer shares from client to client after allocation.
- DP instruction statements for both payin and payout of securities in the format required by the Depository Participants
- Facility to carry out manual and auto inter-settlement transfers.
- In depth client wise and scrip wise reports for delivery positions
- Client pay-in, payout, Exchange Pay-in, Exchange Payout shortage reports available.
- Holding statements for both Pool and Beneficiary DP accounts.
Report Module - It can create reports on the fly for user-defined parameters. The reports allow you to drill down the report till you reach the trade that created the business.
- Trade Reports
- Trades Confirmation
- Printing of Contract cum bill
- Net Position Client trades
- Bill Printing
- Client statement of accounts- settlement wise
- Date wise Settlement Balance Sheet (Valan)
- List of Debtors / Creditors with Ageing analysis
- Securities Reports
- Printing of Instruction Slips to DP
- UCC and other Exchange reports generation
Risk Management features
- Client wise risk exposure summary
- Client group wise risk exposure summary
- Settlement wise summary
- Reports on summary details client wise, scrip wise, etc.
Collateral Management Module
- Add and Edit features for Security Haircut, Fixed Deposit haircut and Bank Guarantee haircut
- Provision for adding haircuts at a global level, client type level, group level, Party level, scrip level and for a combination of scrip and Party.
- Features provide for valuation and release of various types of collaterals accepted from clients.
- In depth reports available for Available collateral and Collateral Maturing State, which help in efficient collateral management.
- Enables the member to email selective reports that are available in the back office module.
- In built administrator module to maintain security levels and give access to users to who make use of the email module.
- In depth log report available, which gives the details of the users who have had access to the generation of reports for email and those responsible for sending it.
In depth reports available for Available collateral and Collateral Maturing State, which help in efficient collateral management.
- Net Position Client trades.
Derivatives Module - The Derivatives segment demands a special treatment from the back-office software.
The features in CLASSTM for the Derivatives segment as follows:
- Different options for brokerage calculation
- Different brokerage for Futures and Options
- Square-up brokerage
- Exchange Margin Reporting
- Final settlement brokerage separate in case of Futures and Options Exercise/assignment.
- Flexibility to charge Brokerage (in case of Options transactions ) on Premium
- Strike + Premium
Derivatives Segment Reports - In /a t/out of the money contracts
Download Class Flyer
- Position reports
- Margin reports
- Exercise/Allocation Reports
- Margin file reporting to the Exchange for collections at the client level
- RMS Report
- Net Position Client trades